Pixhawk 4 Combo
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
Update 16.July 2018: The ArduPilot Stack from Firmware Version 3.6.0 with the FMUv5-based Hardware (e.g. Pixhawk 4) be compatible. Our test report with Video can be found in our Blog.
The Pixhawk 4 is the latest member of the successful family of the Pixhawk flight controllers and is based on the strongest expansion stage of the FMU (FMUv5). The Pixhawk 4 is optimized for the use of the full Droncode stack and is pre-loaded with PX4 V1.7 Firmware that shipped. Thus, particularly good for drone code - entry-level candidates. The Pixhawk 4 is a development of the drone code®-member Holybro® and the PX4®Team.
The Pixhawk 4 has the most advanced processor technology from ST Microelectronics®, sensor technology from Bosch®, InvenSense® and a NuttX real-time operating system and offers incredible performance, flexibility and reliability for controlling any Autonomous vehicle operated genus.
The micro-controller of the Pixwhawk 4 now has a 2 MB Flash memory and 512 KB RAM. With the increased energy and memory resources are developers more productive and efficient with your development work. On the auto-pilot can use more sophisticated Algorithms and models to be implemented.
High-performance, low-noise IMUs on Board are designed for stabilization applications. Data ready signals from all Sensors are to separate interrupt and Timer capture pins on the auto-pilot guided a precise time-stamping of sensor data. Newly designed vibration-insulation allow for more accurate readings and allow vehicles, overall, a better driving/flight services to achieve.
The two external SPI buses and six corresponding Chip-Select lines allow you to Add additional Sensors and SPI of paired user data. There are a total of four I2C buses, two for external use and two serial interfaces for GPS / compass modules.
The Autopilot Development Kit from Pixhawk 4 is ideal for developers in research labs, Startups, and scientists (research, professors, students).
● Main FMU processor: STM32F765
○ 32-Bit Arm ® Cortex®-M7, 216MHz, 2MB memory, 512KB of RAM
● The IO processor: STM32F100
○ 32-Bit Arm ® Cortex®-M3, 24MHz, 8KB SRAM
● On-Board Sensors
○ Accel/Gyro: ICM-20689
○ Accel/Gyro: BMI055
○ Likes: IST8310
○ Barometer: MS5611
● GPS: ublox Neo-M8N GPS/GLONAS S receiver; built-in Magnetometer IST8310
● 8-16 PWM / servo outputs (8 from IO, 8 from FMU)
● 3 dedicated PWM/Capture inputs on FMU
● Dedicated R/C input for CPPM
● Dedicated R/C input for Spektrum / DSM and S. Bus with analog / PWM RSSI input
● Dedicated S. Bus servo output
● 5 general purpose serial ports
○ 2 with full flow control
○ 1 with separate 1.5 A current limit
● 3 I2C ports
● 4 SPI buses
○ 1 internal high-speed SPI sensor bus with 4 chip-selects and 6 DRDYs
○ 1 internal low-noise SPI bus dedicated for Barometer with 2 chip selects, no DRDYs
○ 1 internal SPI bus dedicated for FRAM
○ Support for dedicated SPI calibration EEPROM located on the sensor modules
○ 1 external SPI buses
● Up to 2 CANBuses for dual CAN with serial ESC
○ Each CANBus has individual silent-controls or ESC, the RX-MUX control
● Analog inputs for voltage / current of 2 batteries
● 2 additional analog inputs
Power Management Board
Pixhawk4 *1 (Version in plastic casing)
Pixhawk4 GPS MODULE *1
Pixhawk 4 Power Management Board *1
I2C splitter Board *1
6 to 6 pin cable (power) *3
4 to 4 pin cable (CAN) *2
6 to 4 pin cable (Data) *1
10-to-10 pin cable (PWM) *2
8 to 8 pin cable(AUX) *1
PPM/SBUS out cable *1
XSR receiver cable *1
DSMX receiver cable *1
SBUS receiver cable *1
USB cable *1
Folding GPS bracket *1
70mm & 140mm Carbon rods *2
6*3 2.54 mm pitch Horizontal Pin *1
8*3 2.54 mm pitch Horizontal Pin *1
Foam Set *1
Pixhawk4 Quick Start Guide *1
GPS Quick Start Guide *1
Power Management Board-Quick Start Guide *1
No customer reviews for the moment.