about 8 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
An OSD (On Screen Display) allows you to Overlay an on-screen display with additional information. The MinimOSD is connected to the APM or Pixhawk Autopilot, it provides for an existing live Video stream, the telemetry data from the APM or Pixhawk. The connection is made, mutatis mutandis, to the telemetry port. Hirose DF13 cable included with the Pixhawk. Cable for APM in the scope of delivery of the OSD module. Is at the same time, a telemetry module, for connection to a suitable Y-cable is required (accessory). The MinimOSD module must, in addition, with up to a 12V power supply (see wiring diagram/ manual).
Features, identical with the Original one from 3DR (no longer available)
• ATmega328P mitArduino bootloader
• Monochrome on-screen display
• Compatible with FTDI cable
• Standard 6 Pin ISP header
• Zei separate circuits, each with a LED for function control
• Solder jumpers to connect the circuits
• +5V 500mA Regulator for the power supply of up to 12V (input)
Scope of delivery
1x MinimOSD module
Optional (choice field)
Optionally available with connection cable for APM 2.X (Y-cable) or for the 3DR Pixhawk
No customer reviews for the moment.
16,91 € -15% 19,90 €
152,91 € -10% 169,90 €